LEGO® Education BricQ Motion Prime Set
The LEGO® Education BricQ Motion Prime set engages students in the exploration of physical science within a sports context. BricQ Motion helps foster an understanding of forces, motion, and interactions by providing easy hands-on learning experiences without the need for technology. A variety of easy-build elements, like gears, weighted bricks and springs, can display abstract physical science concepts by simple experiment.
- Printed building instructions and replacement elements are included for easy classroom management
- New numbered foils, students can easily gather data on variables, angles, heights, and lengths to support their analysis and synthesis
*With Personal Learning Kit, easy self-learning without difficulty!
This 78-element supplementary kit for elementary school students includes building instructions and enrichment lessons designed to be used by one student at a time.
- Explore and learn physical science and engineering knowledge such as force, movement, interaction, center of gravity and machinery
- Connect physical phenomena of sports in reality for observations and experiments
- Test and improve for analyzing the factors that affect physical phenomena